Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
Honored to cover this week's news alongside John McAfee. He
- ETH not considered a security, according to SEC chairman Jay Clayton
- Are cold storage wallets on phones safe?
- Vulnerabilities on Trezor hardware wallets
- People still nervous about making cryptocurrency payments
- John's go-to drinks when out at sea (or on land).
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.