The Great Build Begins (BUIDL)
If there’s one thing a crypto recession’s good for, it’s rebuilding.
Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
It’s yet to be confirmed that we’re in a full-blown crypto recession, admittedly, but whatever you wanna call it, the charts ain’t looking too pretty right now, which makes it a prime time for looking elsewhere.
- From HODL to BUIDL
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver about cryptocurrencies, EOS, and Brock Pierce
- Senators and IMF Talk Smack About Crypto and its negative effects on society
- A new website promises rank major figures on crypto Twitter: The Crypto Influencers List
- Google Bans Crypto ads: No Currencies, ICOs, Exchanges, Wallets, Advice
- Bitcoin futures market volume is increasing
- China Updates: Should we stop calling blockchain decentralized?
- The new Blockchain Media Self-discipline Pact
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.