Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- Bitcoin’s 10th Birthday
- 2018 - the year that many altcoin investors went back to BTC
- The altcoins that failed to survive 2018
- Can you tell when an altcoin is close to death?
- Bakkt has announced that it completed its first round of funding
- 2018’s Top Cryptocurrencies Ranked by Github Activity
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.