Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- Cryptophobic statements from the former Israeli Prime Minister
- Maduro is raising the price of the Petro against the sovereign bolivar
- The three worst Bitcoin lies
- DHS wants surveillance tools for cryptocurrencies like Monero and Zcash
- Morgan Creek is looking to bet against the S+P 500 performance. Any takers?
- A new study by Coinshares has revealed Bitcoin’s treo impact on climate change
- Vertcoin network suffers reorg attacks
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.