Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
Anthony "Pomp" Pompliano of Morgan Creek Digital runs an awesome bitcoin podcast focused on the investing crowd, Off the Chain.
A recent episode with Murad Mahmudov made a particularly compelling case for bitcoin and why fiat may be in trouble. It makes you want to buy bitcoin (with fiat) immediately after listening.
The episode soared the charts reaching number 4 in Business > Investing.
Then it was temporarily gone.
We go behind the scenes of the episode and get Pomp's take on the bitcoin ecosystem:
- The people who censor the most, need uncensorable currency the most.
- The people who seize the most need unseizable currency the most.
- State backed national currencies like the Petro
- How to handle the Bitcoin and terrorism question
- Why 0% is the wrong number for cryptocurrency holdings
- What does Yale Endowment Fund entering Bitcoin say about the legitimacy of this asset class?
- Seats at the table and scarcity
- What about the BAKKT and fractional-reserve bitcoin?
- Question the “institutional money, bitcoin moon” theory
- What will the BTC % of market cap be 10 years from now?
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.