Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- Updates on the last six days of the hash war
- How crypto traders are handling the drop
- A new message from Satoshi?
- Cryptocurrency exchange Quoine is going to trial
- Market volatility goes beyond crypto
- Jihan Wu is no longer CEO of Bitmain. Truth or fake?
- Market panic: miners are shutting off their machines
- Zhao Dong’s opinion about the BTC drop
- Coco wallet and its new tool that help users split their BCH assets
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.