Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
The hottest country in South America when it comes to crypto is Venezuela. We look into the "use cases" of the Petro. While it may end in disaster, a country of 32 million people is using a cryptocurrency. Not the adoption case Satoshi had in mind, but a fascinating experiment at the very least.
- Venezuela and its plan for Petro Adoption
- Preview of the BCH fork on Nov. 15th
- Initiative Q. The next Bitcoin?
- Jeffrey Berns plans to Build a Crypto City in the Nevada Desert
- President of the Marshall Islands facing a political attack for her support of a national cryptocurrency
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.