Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- The controversial tweet from Jimmy Song that everyone is talking about
- Nouriel Roubini and his testimony full of exaggerations and inaccuracies
- Binance’s major move: donations instead of fees
- Pantera fund down 40%
- Yobit launching an aggressive campaign
- The first ICO on the bitcoin cash blockchain
- On oct, 13 a livestream of an altcoin being 51% attacked
- Unocoin is launching its own crypto ATMs in India
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.