Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- Confusing laws for crypto users in U.S.
- Frustrated crypto traders in India
- 1 in 4 millennials want to invest in crypto
- Chinese crypto adoption stats
- Coinbase has made a surprise move
- Is Bitcoin becoming mainstream?
- Another bitcoin foundation
- Google will allow some crypto ads in U.S. and Japan
- Bitmain has filed its initial public offering (IPO)
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.