Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
Is there finally clarity on the Satoshi Nakamoto mystery? Kelso sits in for Matt Aaron this week, and discusses how a wallet not touched for four years, containing hundreds of millions worth of BTC, is suddenly moving funds; BCH has an incredible stress test, and maybe there is finally hope for India's crypto enthusiasts; and much more news as well.
- More clues about Satoshi Nakamoto identity
- The Bitcoin Cash stress test results
- BCH getting Adoption Across Canada, Europe, Australia
- Iran approves Cryptocurrency Mining
- The new “beautiful” Russian cryptocurrency mining rig
- Venezuela’s Petro is facing serious doubts about its viability
- Indian Officials are learning about crypto from regulators in Japan, the UK, and Switzerland
About the Host
C. Edward Kelso
C. Edward Kelso has written hundreds of articles for News.Bitcoin.com, covering a range of topics from international finance, regulation, to cryptocurrency philosophy, interviews with luminaries, and book reviews. He is a longtime journalist focusing on financial technology, with a particular emphasis on global political structures and their influence.
Being based in San Diego, California USA allows him to experience binational economic arrangements (Mexico and the United States mostly) alongside a local hub of technology sector businesses -- from genomics to mobile phones.