Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
Is there finally clarity on the Satoshi Nakamoto mystery? Kelso sits in for Matt Aaron this week, and discusses how a wallet not touched for four years, containing hundreds of millions worth of BTC, is suddenly moving funds; BCH has an incredible stress test, and maybe there is finally hope for India's crypto enthusiasts; and much more news as well.
- More clues about Satoshi Nakamoto identity
- The Bitcoin Cash stress test results
- BCH getting Adoption Across Canada, Europe, Australia
- Iran approves Cryptocurrency Mining
- The new “beautiful” Russian cryptocurrency mining rig
- Venezuela’s Petro is facing serious doubts about its viability
- Indian Officials are learning about crypto from regulators in Japan, the UK, and Switzerland
About the Host
C. Edward Kelso
C. Edward Kelso has written hundreds of articles as a journalist covering a range of topics from international finance, regulation, to cryptocurrency philosophy, interviews with luminaries, and book reviews. He is a longtime journalist focusing on financial technology, with a particular emphasis on global political structures and their influence.
Being based in San Diego, California USA allows him to experience binational economic arrangements (Mexico and the United States mostly) alongside a local hub of technology sector businesses -- from genomics to mobile phones.