Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- A UK company trademarked the name Bitcoin and is slinging lawsuits
- A new website estimates the cost of a 51% attack on different cryptocurrencies
- Ripple trying to separate itself from XRP
- Weiss crypto ratings, who are the "winners"?
- The top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges from 2016 vs 2018
- South Korea’s national legislature has officially proposed to allow domestic initial coin offerings
- OKEx users who bought futures and lost money threatening suicide
- Bitmain launched a BCH forum and users who make suggestions to improve the forum could receive BCH as a reward.
- The Hangzhou-based EOSFORCE team made a big announcement
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.