Double Spends, Brave Banks, Retroactive Regulations
We bring a true crypto OG, unknown to the masses but known by Vitalik and the crypto-illuminati to give us the insider info on this week's news.
Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
We have the underground legend Andreas Brekken on the show and together we will talk about the most important news of the week:
- The Double Spend attack on Bitcoin Gold
- Small banks loves bitcoin
- Coinbase acquires decentralized DEX platform paradex
- Banco Masventas allow customers to settle in BTC as an alternative to Swift
- SEC announced its going after insider trading and illegal practices
- India is considering to impose a goods and service tax (GST) on cryptocurrency trades
- China’s crypto rankings
- CCTV aired a segment Wednesday saying that the crypto market is a mess
- Shenzhen Municipal Office announced a partnership with Tencent for making blockchain-based invoices for international trade
Check out Andreas's Shitcoin.com
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.