Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- Verge’s 51% attack
- Vitalik Buterin battles Craig Wright
- Bitcoin mules, the business of trading bitcoin OTC in China
- The worst performing cryptocurrencies of 2018 (so far)
- A Bitcoin serial scammer has been busted in Bangkok
- The SEC charged the founders of the Centra ICO with fraud
- Mark Karpeles confessions via an AMA (ask me anything) session on Reddit
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.