Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- Mineable digital assets are the most valuable cryptocurrencies on the market today
- Cash Shuffle brings greater privacy into the BCH ecosystem
- Twitter accused of Shadow Banning @bitcoin
- Crypto debit card companies find themselves in a precarious profession
- How is Bitfarms, a mining company, handling the current market?
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.