Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- Interesting findings in Satoshi's pre-release bitcoin code
- Joey and Matt discuss the importance of having a skill stack
- The LN pizza that never came
- Exchanges falsifying their reported trade volumes
- The mysterious past of QuadrigaCX co-founder Michael Patryn
- Avent starts accepting bitcoin cash payments via Bitpay
- XRP accused of manipulating market sentiment across social media
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.