Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- Early Bitcoin adopters build a Seasteading home off the coast of Thailand
- #DeleteCoinbase sentiment is high after Neutrino scandal
- Blockfi launches BTC and ETH interest bearing savings accounts
- A new twist adds some clarity to the Quadrigacx mystery
- Tron is partnering with Tether for a TRC20 token
- Tokyo nightclubs to start accepting BCH in April
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.