Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- The founder of Coinlab, Peter Vessenes’ filed a claim for billion to Mt. Gox. Now, the restitution process faces another obstacle.
- A Mt. Gox trustee may have crashed the crypto market last year
- Indian government is concerned that cryptocurrencies could undermine the rupee
- Is Ethereum the 'cryptocurrency of choice for scams'?
- CEO of Quadrigacx died with the private keys and it seems that customer funds are lost.. Or is that the real story?
- The yellow vest movement keep protesting against taxes, the banking system, and the bureaucrats
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.