Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- Two groups of hackers responsible for stealing about 1 billion dollars in cryptocurrency
- You can now use wrapped bitcoin (WBTC) on the Ethereum network
- Are unknown Bitcoin miners taking market share from known mining pools?
- Wikipedia accepts BCH
- Iran planning to tackle economic sanctions using cryptocurrency
- Genesis Capital lent over 1.1 billion in cryptocurrency loans in 2018
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.