Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- BCH making us feel cautiously optimistic
- The BTC bottom predictions
- The Proof of Keys campaign
- Is JP Morgan wrong about the future for the cryptocurrencies?
- Cypherpunk Godfather Timothy May has passed away
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.