Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- SEC asking for key upgrades before approving bitcoin ETF
- U.S. Government trying to blacklist bitcoin addresses
- Russian miners are looking to sell their hardware
- China’s updates their crypto rankings
- Snowden weighs in on the value of bitcoin
- Wallet Apps infected with malicious code
- The eight most important transactions in Bitcoin history
- Ross Ulbricht petition reaches 100,000 signatures
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.