Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
It's been 10 years since the whitepaper. We take a look back at the beginning of the bitcoin story. And of course, the latest news around the world:
- The tenth birthday of the bitcoin whitepaper
- Coinbase raises more money in a Series E
- The Bitstamp acquisition
- A Bitcoin trader going to jail
- Gab is blocked by Paypal and Stripe
- Cindy Wang with updates from China
- Maplechange loses funds. Was it a hack or a scam?
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.