Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
Non-stop traveling around the world, Gabriel had a free hour to sit down with This Week in Bitcoin. Some exciting updates:
- Permissionless Ventures and Hackathons
- Have an idea? 30 million dollars of funding available for BCH startups
- Why bitcoin cash is the most undervalued asset in the cryptospace
- Advantages of launching token on Bitcoin Cash protocol instead of Ethereum
- How developers can get involved
- The 100x multiplier for Bitcoin Cash
- ViaBTC's VIAT token
- Jihan Wu on hash power towards BTC
- Kurzweil's Law
- Will there be recurring payment apps for e-commerce stores?
- A contentious hard fork for Bitcoin Cash?
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.