Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- The blockchain surveillance firm Chainalysis partners with Binance
- Big media drama with stablecoins, tether in particular
- American Express promoting a dirty war on Bitcoin
- 51 percent attacks on altcoins becoming a spectator sport
- Someone in China thinks USDT sucks
- Derek's thoughts on a potential Bitcoin Cash fork
- G4S started to offer cryptocurrency protection
Check out American Express's Twitter Ad:
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.