Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- Report finds lax security on crypto exchanges
- Breaking down the 36% of lost and or stolen BTC
- SEC, CFTC, and FBI take action against 1Broker
- Beijing Sci-Tech Report (BSTR) accepts BTC
- Crypto ATMs supporting Bitcoin Cash are growing in Europe
- Meet Fabio and his BCH merchant adoption story
- Wall Street Journal attacks Shapeshift; Voorhees responds
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.