Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- A third of humanity remains financially excluded
- Money laundering in Danske Bank
- Netherlands’ Largest Bank ING violated numerous money laundering laws
- Are Visa and Mastercard running a credit card cartel?
- The monopolistic tendencies in the trade of bitcoin and other crypto from Brazil’s banks
- Japan's first major exchange hack in months
- A new platform allows people to create a custodian-free bitcoin trust
- "A Crypto Newbie Prepares" the new book from Bitcoin tycoon Li Xiaolai
- Blockchain and crypto official WeChat accounts are getting banned with no clear agenda behind it
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.