Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- The ETH declining value and the BTC dominance
- SEC taking action against two cryptocurrency firms
- The confusing sales tax for bitcoin in the US
- The Blockchain Association
- The world’s dirtiest currency: USD
- IMF is pushing on the Marshall Islands
- Thai government wants its own crypto wallet
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.