Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
Reina is back on the show. Her and I talk about the bitcoin ecosystem and make another trip around the world:
- India bitcoin legislation - what does the future hold?
- A national cryptocurrency in Iran
- DASH adoption in Venezuela
- China update: CSW and a WeChat message
- University students and cryptocurrency/blockchain adoption
- A worthy competitor to Bitmain emerges
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.