Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- People around the world celebrate Bitcoin Cash Day
- Paul Krugman calls out bitcoin; we respond
- Use crypto and become a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda
- Kim Kardashian gets her first Bitcoin
- McAfee wallet, hackable or unhackable?
- A crypto scammer arrested for SIM jacking
- MacDonald's MacCoin
- Bill Clinton is invited to Ripple’s Swell Conf
- NFL Players earning crypto?
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.