Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- The SEC is overwhelmed by over 90 different letters about the Bitcoin ETF decision
- Altcoins seem to be dying
- Ross Ulbricht on twitter, beating changes, and fighting for his freedom
- Coinbase has formed a political action committee (PAC)
- Cryptosphere leaders dominate fortune’s new ledger 40 under 40 list
- Coinbase launches crypto gift card service in Europe and Australia
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.