Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- Li Xiaolai called creators of Binance, NEO, TRON and Qtum scammers
- Taiwan set up a Cross-straits Blockchain Alliance (CBA)
- Indian Supreme Court is not lifting cryptocurrency ban
- Israel's crypto regulations
- Ripple`s third lawsuit
- European Parliament’s findings and recommendations
- Uzbekistan and its advances towards legalizing cryptocurrencies and implementing blockchain technology
- Coinbase Custody is now officially open for business
- The mainstream media (MSM) believes Satoshi Nakamoto is back
- Syscoin hacked
- Expedia has stopped accepting bitcoin (BTC)
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.