Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
Reina Nakamoto (@mindstatex) joins the show from Helsinki. A sharp game designer, she has been in the bitcoin world for a while. We discuss:
- What would happen if Satoshi moves his coins?
- The 00000000000000000021e800 overreaction
- Crypto on the Dark Web and the FBI investigating 130 related cases
- BTCChina exchange revealed that are opening back up for business
- Yakuza’s involvement with crypto exchanges in Japan
- US reghttps://podcast.bitcoin.com/images/bbcode/text_italic.pngulation, fighting the illicit use of crypto
- Facebook to allow cryptocurrency ads?
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.