Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- EOS and their launch troubles
- Bithumb hacked, 35 billion Korean won (around million) in cryptocurrency was stolen
- South Korean government will strengthen the regulatory framework for cryptocurrency exchanges
- BTC and BCH trading are now supported on Japan’s SBI Crypto Exchange
- North Carolina is adapting virtual currencies into its laws
- The Bank of International Settlements (BIS) launched a report that provides a critical appraisal of Crypto
- Schiphol Airport lets travelers swap leftover euros for Crypto on a new ATM
- Another real satoshi claim in Hawaii
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.