Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
This week we welcome Josh Ellithorpe, Senior Engineer at Coinbase. Josh added valuable perspective to this week's news:
- Tether has been blamed for market manipulation, again
- A new order from the Japanese police that affects crypto mining
- Suspicious activity at South Korea’s Coinrail exchange
- Ripple CEO shares his opinion about BTC
- Epic virtual graffiti battle raging between BTC and BCH
- CHINA: Blockchain technology to help wine supply chain and fight counterfeiting
- Twitter scams
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.