Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- Crypto exchanges versus the banks - if you can’t beat them, join em
- Another claim to the real Satoshi?
- Bitcoin pizza guy talks about his relationship with Satoshi Nakamoto
- The future of the 20 trillion tax haven “industry”
- Bitmain has a serious challenger in the mining ring
- Brenna Sparks, a big believer in Bitcoin and blockchain speaks about cryptocurrencies and governments
- And a big China rumor
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.