Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
Every week in the TWiB podcast, we try to thread together the week’s top stories into some kind of a narrative.
This week, it’s all about the big guns weighing in and saying their piece about bitcoin.
How big are we talking? We’re talking Warren Buffett vs Elon Musk. In other news:
- Novogratz is turning to crypto
- Ripple is getting sued, among other problems with this "cryptocurrency"
- How many marriage proposals are on the bitcoin blockchain?
- Binance vs Sequoia
- EOS Block Producer's in China
- Iranians are going abroad to purchase cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin smart banknotes launched by company in Singapore
- Approximately 6.25% of the total bitcoin supply has been deposited with Xapo
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting for) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.