Listen here or on your favorite platform
About the Episode
- JPMorgan Chase is sued for anti crypto-friendly "policies"
- Blossom Finance concludes that Bitcoin is compliant under Sharia law
- The best performing cryptocurrencies of 2018. Who is the top performer?
- Bitfinex denies money laundering claims linked to Colombian drug cartels
- A dedicated Litecoin debit card is coming
- China update: Communists on the blockchain?
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock.
About the Host
Matt Aaron has been podcasting since 2013, when he launched the Food Startups Podcast.
He recently found a second love in cryptocurrency and blockchain and hasn't looked back.
His first major investment into cryptocurrency was the money he made betting on (but not voting on) that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election.
Matt believes that public blockchains and cryptocurrencies are the solution to the many problems exposed of the current banking system in the 2008 financial crisis.
A food entrepreneur, he exports exotic fruit from South America to USA.